Contents 135 pages .
1. The book clearly explains certain methods for correcting not only birth time, but also the calendar year and the date of birth.
2. All the chapters include examples to each technique described.
3. One will be able to easily work out Gulika, Yamakantaka, Pranapada, Sun’s Star etc. with the help of this book.
4. The entire Tatwa System has been logically and correctly revised and clarified in the book.
6. The book contains all necessary and important tables of all main subjects featured.
hri R. K. Das is an extraordinarily versatile person determined in his pursuit of seeking the higher truth. This high state of righteousness and idea of truthfulness has assimilated in his mind, hence the ultimate truth has emerged upon him, just like the Rishis, the Seers of yore.
Born in 1935 (age 80 now), in a small village calledKandoa in the Nadia district of West Bengal. He is an IAS Officer having also served as a first-class Magistrate and Judge in many district courts in West Bengal and was praised many times for many of his famous judgments, which have become a reference point in judiciary.
Shri R. K. Das developed his interest in Jyotisha when once he watched his Sanskrit teacher casting a birth chart and giving some predictions, which later came stunningly true. He is a self-taught astrologer and his liking for and command over mathematics enabled him to build a solid base of casting charts even without any ephemeris, let alone a computer. This surprising capacity has awakened his intuitive power, which he has inherited from his famous Tantric Guru Shri Sudeen Mitra (a retired IRS officer) from Calcutta.
With this divine insight, he discovered many lost secrets of Vedic astrological calculations. Many famous politicians, actors, administrative officers, sports personalities and common men have benefited from his accurate predictions over the last five decades.